Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Acceptance Testing Book on CodePlex

Geoff Stockham was good enough to send me a link to a CTP of a new acceptance testing guide written by a group of authors that include Gerard Meszaros.

Really looking forward to reading the final version it as I am hoping that it will answer some of my questions about how to tackle acceptance testing, especially within the context of BDD.

My initial scan left me thinking that it's quite high level, for example the "Hand Scripted Test Automation" section doesn't really tell you much about how to write good acceptance tests in the context of Acceptance Test-Driven Development. However it is early days and it looks like a lot more is to come so I'm sure it will be useful.

Share This - Digg It Save to del.icio.us Stumble It! Kick It DZone

No comments:

Post a Comment